We asked our office mates for their dream 2018 trips now that Journeys Within & Wild Frontiers offers so many more destinations throughout the world. This is what they said…
April’s dream trips:
- Anniversary trip: See the Aurora Borealis. It would be so romantic to sleep under the stars… but still be warm! See the Northern Lights and Igloo Hotel tour.
- Family trip: Borneo! My kids would be so excited by all the orangutans and then to be able to relax on a beautiful beach at the end. See the Sabah-Wildlife and Rainforests tour.
- Just for me: Jordan. I’ve always wanted to see Petra, I mean ever since I watched Indiana Jones. See the Jordan – Lost City of Arabia tour.
Heather’s dream trips:
- Anniversary Trip: Jordan. I agree with April, Petra! See the Jordan – Lost City of Arabia tour.
- Girlfriend Getaway: Sri Lanka, for the diving and the culture, Sri Lanka is still an emerging destination so now is the time to go. See the Sri Lanka – The Land of Serendipity tour.
- Just for Me!: Egypt. There has never been a better time to go to Egypt as there are less crowds and it seems like a new discovery every day. See the Cairo To Khartoum tour.
Andrea’s dream trips:
- With the Kids: Return to India! I loved India and can’t wait to show my kids around. The top priority while I’m there would be Castle Bijaipur to enjoy this beautiful heritage property, ride horses and take jeep drives! While the cities in India were amazing, I can’t wait to get into the country and meet the people and have an adventure. See the Rajasthan Family Adventure tour.
- Just for Me: The Congo. If I didn’t want to go before the video from Jonny’s and Kate’s trip made sure I want to go now. See the Gorillas in Africa’s Midst tour and then watch the video “The Great Apes of Africa with Kate Humble”
- Honeymoon (now taking applications): Namibia… Think tented camps on the sand dunes. See the Deserts of Western Namibia tour.
Dudley’s dream trips:
- Adventure with Philippa: I’ve been to Eritrea and found it fascinating with tremendous people, so I imagine Ethiopia (pictured above) is much the same. See the Ethiopia – Northern Explorer tour.
- Multigenerational: We’d like to take the kids and the grandkids on a private tour to Costa Rica. See the Classic Costa Rica – Family tour.
- Traveling with Andrea: Mongolia. On the ski lift I used to quiz her on the capitals of the world and she never got Ulan Bator! I would take Andrea to Mongolia so we could come full circle. See the Mongolia – Land of the Great Khan tour.